VIPeople is the industry leading supplier of professional and friendly Casual Event Staff to a variety sporting and entertainment venues throughout Australia.
We have recently signed a long term deal with The Lume Melbourne, which will be located in the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
The Lume Melbourne is a 3,000+ sqm gallery space soaring four storeys tall, brought to life with state-of-the-art technology â€“ a new and exciting way to explore art. Visitors are surrounded by a vibrant symphony of light, colour, sound and fragrance.
Van Gogh as the first exhibition and will operate 7-days per week, 364 days a year.
Our team are trained across many of the following roles to ensure all positions are covered each day:
- Box Office
- Ticket Scanning
- Covid Marshall
Shift times range between the hours of 8:00am – 11:00pm 7 days per week.
As the â€˜face of VIPeople & The Lumeâ€™ we are looking for the following skills and qualities:
- Friendly, enthusiastic & proactive
- Exceptional customer service
- Outstanding personal presentation & grooming
- Cash handling/POS experience (some roles only)
- Reliability and able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week on a regular basis across weekdays and weekends.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an exciting long term event for Melbourne.