The “Thinking Outside…” signature program, developed for front-line customer service staff. This session will prepare staff for the delivery of outstanding service, aligned to the corporate strategy. In addition, this program could be adopted as the base model for new staff inductions.
Who should attend?
Whilst primarily intended for front-line staff, it is recommended initially, that all staff contribute to the development and content of this program.
“Welcome to xxx, have a nice day”
- Review existing standards
- Findings form previous research
- Formalise session objectives
“Who are they?” (Customer Types)
- Explore the different types of customers we encounter
- Specific analysis of service standards for each type such as families and children, accessible needs
- “Reading the customer”